Benefit Spotlight: NEW Benefits on GovBenefits.gov!
New benefits are here! Below is a highlight of 4 benefits recently added to GovBenefits.gov. Read on and find out which benefits are right for you.

Are you struggling to afford your health care coverage?

The Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) is administered by the Internal Revenue Service. HCTC is equal to 80 percent of the amount paid by an eligible individual for qualified health coverage as specified in Section 35 of the Internal Revenue Code.

EBSA COBRA Premium Assistance provides eligible applicants with a 65 percent reduction of their COBRA premiums for up to nine months. If eligible, individuals will pay only 35 percent of their COBRA premiums to the plan and the remaining 65 percent will be paid by the employer through a payroll tax credit.

Are you a small or disadvantaged business owner?

The Disadvantage Business Enterprise Bonding Assistance Program - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (DBE BAP ARRA) allows small and disadvantaged businesses to apply for reimbursement for bonding premiums and fees incurred when competing for, or performing, transportation infrastructure projects funded by ARRA.

Are you the spouse or child of a deceased or disabled Public Safety Officer?

The Public Safety Officers? Benefits Program: Educational Assistance Benefits (PSOEA) provides financial assistance for higher education to spouses and eligible children of local police, fire and emergency public safety officers who have been killed or permanently disabled in the line of duty.

To determine your eligibility for any of the benefits featured above, select the benefit you are interested in and click the ?Determine Eligibility? button on the benefit description page. You can also complete the confidential questionnaire for a comprehensive list of all of the benefits you may be eligible to receive.

Stay tuned for more new benefits in the near future!