Wisconsin Medicaid is a health care program for people with disabilities, people 65 years and older. Wisconsin Medicaid offers free or low-cost health care coverage to many Wisconsin residents.
General Program Requirements
You may be able to enroll if:
- You are a Wisconsin resident
- Age 65 or older, are blind or a person with a disability
- Your income and assets are at or below the monthly program limit
- You are a United States citizen or qualifying immigrant.
In order to qualify, you must have an annual household income (before taxes) that is below the following amounts:
|Household Size*||Maximum Income Level (Per Year)|
Your Next StepsThe following information will lead you to the next steps to apply for this program.
You can apply online at access.wi.gov, by mail or phone with your agency. If you choose to apply by mail, complete the Wisconsin Medicaid Application Packet (F-10101).You can get the application:
- At dhs.wi.gov/em/customerhelp, or
- By calling 1-800-362-3002
Program Contact Information
To learn more about Wisconsin Medicaid, go to:http://dhs.wi.gov/medicaid/