Program DescriptionThe Services Online (SOL) program offers federal retirees and survivor annuitants a place to learn more about retirement benefits and make changes to federal annuity payments.
The program provides on-demand access so you can:
- Change your federal and state income tax withholding
- Change your mailing address
- Change your Password
- Establish an allotment to an organization
- Set up a checking or savings allotment
- Sign up for direct deposit for your payment
- Update your email address/opt-in to receive information electronically
- View/Print annuity statement/verification of income
- View/Print 1099-R Tax Forms
- View/Print verification of life insurance (FEGLI)
- View/Print status of your case while in interim pay
Services Online cannot be used to make any changes to your Federal dental or Federal vision insurance (FEDVIP) coverage. Please contact BENEFEDS or call 1-977-888-3337 for any changes and/or comments related to your FEDVIP coverage.
General Program RequirementsServices Online may be used by Federal retirees and survivor annuitants.
Your Next StepsThe following information will lead you to the next steps to apply for this program.
There is no application for this program. Just visit OPM's Retirement Services page.