Free Benefits.gov Materials
- Benefits.gov Brochure (Eng)
- Benefits.gov Brochure (Spa)
- Benefits.gov Poster (Eng)
- Benefits.gov Poster (Spa)
- A Progress Report to Citizens – December 2008 – A chronicle of the first seven years of Benefits.gov.
Benefits.gov Fact Sheets
- Information on how Benefits.gov can help specific segments of our user population can be found within the following fact sheets.
Welcome, Community Advocates!
As a community advocate, you dedicate your time to serving those in need. As the official benefits website of the U.S. government, Benefits.gov can become one of your key tools on your path to help others.
On Benefits.gov, you can...
Benefits.gov is always right at your fingertips! These easy-to-use tools allow you or your client to fine-tune a search for more accurate and helpful results:
For additional information about Benefits.gov, please Contact Us via our email form. For additional government information, you may call USA.gov's National Contact Center at 1-800-FED-INFO (1-800-333-4636), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time, to speak to an information specialist, or visit them online at www.usa.gov.
BENEFITS.GOV AFFILIATE POLICY
The Benefits.gov Affiliate Policy describes how organizations can serve as an affiliate to the Benefits.gov Program. The policy is used to establish relationships and aid in the addition of benefit and assistance information from a Non-governmental Organization (NGO) to the Benefits.gov database, as well as to define the criteria through which Benefits.gov may enter into mutually beneficial agreements to exchange data, links, benefit information or other data with NGOs.